1) Login to the Northeast Offshore Cup App and click "Create New Trip" and select crew.
2) Click "Start Trip" and record Trip Start Video showing Team Boat still in Port.
Trip Start Video Example:
3) Go Fishing and video document ALL eligible catches according to “Catch Instructions”.
4) Upon returning, click "End Trip" and record Trip End Video, showing Team Boat back in Port.
Trip End Video Example:
5) Within 12 hours of Trip End Video, upload all Trip Catch Videos.
IMPORTANT! IT IS A TEAM"S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO SELF-VERIFY ALL VIDEOS HAVE BEEN PROPERLY POSTED TO "VIDEO FEED” PRIOR TO LEAVING PORT AND UPON RETURNING TO PORT!!
TRIP CANCELLATIONS: Trips may be cancelled at any time within the Tournament App, Website or by calling the Tournament phone number and receiving verbal or text confirmation from the Tournament. Any hours of a Trip cancelled within 4hrs of Trip Start Video shall NOT count towards the 100hr Trip Allowance. Any Trip cancelled after 4 Hours of Trip Start Video shall count towards the Team’s 100hr Trip Allowance.
If a Team does NOT submit a Trip End Video prior to the end of their maximum 100hr Trip Allowance, that Trip shall be disqualified, but still count towards the 100hr Trip Allowance.
24/7 PHONE SUPPORT: 877-883-2880